When you hire the Law Office of James Dunn to represent you, you are hiring a skilled team of carefully selected attorneys who each bring an advantage to your defense team.
As a State Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Mara Feiger is among an elite group of Bay Area criminal defense attorneys whose experience, additional studies and recommendations by judges and peers have allowed her to be awarded this distinction. In California, there are only a handful of attorneys who can claim the criminal law specialist credential.
Mara is considered to be one of the top Criminal Defense trial lawyers in Silicon Valley and has taken over 150 jury trials to verdict. She has helped clients facing serious crimes including domestic violence, hit and run, theft, embezzlement, and sex crime charges.
As well as being a California State Bar Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Attorney Feiger’s specialties, admissions and certifications include:
- Admission to the U.S. District Court, Northern District of California in 1989;
- Admission to the U.S. District Court Central District of California in 1998;
- Admission to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit in 1989;
- Director, San Mateo County Bar Association Board of Directors;
- President, San Mateo County’s Women Lawyers Section Educational Foundation;
- Chair, San Mateo County Bar Association’s Criminal Law Section;
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice;
- Certificate of International Law Studies from Trinity College in Cambridge;
- The San Mateo County Bar Association’s Community Affairs Committee;
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) and
- California Public Defender’s Association.